This skid block was originally attached to the underbelly of the Haas VF-17 car in the 2017 FIA F1™ World Championship!
Also known as 'legality plank', skid block is the mandatory attachment to the underside of a Formula One car. Introduced in 1994 as a safety improvement following Ayrton Senna's death, the plank is fitted beneath the central plane of the car. It is designed to restrict the minimum height and prevent taking corners at dangerously high speeds
Retired from racing, our design team have re-styled the skid block into a practical holder for your mobile phone! Smooth to touch and a good weight to safely support your gadgets.
The natural colours of the skid block are complemented with black acrylic pieces to support your mobile phone at the perfect angle for reading, watching, charging, or simply for stylish storage.
- Fitted with the official Haas logo plaque.
- The skid block was part of the VF-17 car, raced by Romain Grosjean and Kevin Magnussen.
- Comes complete with offical team certificate of authenticity
- Packaged in a team gift box.
- Phone holder measures 9cmL x 9cmD x 2cmH.
- Re-engineered in the UK under licence from Haas F1 Team.