Introducing the first, official 1:8 scale Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport model car since 2012. The limited edition, Lewis Hamilton Mercedes-AMG F1 W09 EQ POWER+ (2018).
This exquisite model has been developed with assistance of Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport. The CAD data from the team has been used to ensure that every detail of the W09 is perfectly recreated at scale. From the authenticity of materials used in the model, to the original paint finish.
Intricately hand-crafted by the experts at Amalgam Collection, designers and artists spent almost 2500 hours on the development of the first model, with each piece taking two weeks to hand-craft and finish. The attention to detail is unprecedented, with the paint used to finish each model the same as is used for the actual W09.
- Comes complete with Museum-grade acrylic display case and luxury packaging box.
- Strictly limited to 99 pieces globally. Delivered with official certificate of authenticity.
- Model measures: 697mm x 136mm x 255mm
- Display case measures: 738mm x 227mm x 333mm
- Note. Based on fan feedback, replica models ordered now will feature yellow ('soft') P-Zero tyres.
- Due to the high demand for these limited edition models and the lengthy process of hand-crafting each one, we are currently taking pre-orders for delivery in February 2019.
Part of the official Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport collection. Hand-crafted under licence from Mercedes-Benz Grand Prix Limited.
- Enter promo code DEPOSIT when you go to checkout to pay 50% now and 50% just prior to the despatch of your model in 2019. Our sales team will contact you prior to despatch to arrange for the remaining payment to be made by bank transfer, credit card or PayPal.