Rubens Barrichello holds the record for the most Formula 1 starts in the sport’s history and now you have the chance of owning a helmet worn by the Brazilian. The stunning Schuberth helmet was worn by Barrichello during the 2005 FIA Formula One World Championship™; his last for Ferrari.
Rubens recorded four podiums in the season; including a second in the season opener FOSTERS AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX. He went on to finish 8th in the FIA Formula One Drivers’ World Championship™.
- Genuine race-used helmet used by Rubens Barrichello in the 2005 FIA Formula One World Championship™
- Designed by Schuberth helmets
- Complete with official Schuberth certificate of authenticity
- Homologation Standard - SNELL SA 2000
- Professional global shipping
Enter promo code DEPOSIT when you go to checkout to pay 10% now and the remaining balance just prior to the despatch of your helmet. Our sales team will contact you prior to despatch to arrange for the remaining payment to be made by bank transfer, credit card or PayPal.
*Please note other discount codes cannot be used for purchase of this item.